- When will the order be shipped?
- We will ship your board out within 2 business days.
- When will I receive a tracking number?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
- How long will the shipping take?
- The estimated delivery time will be shown when you check out. Possible reasons of shipping delay: weather condition, unexpected schedule changes, short-term shortage, national holiday, peak time deliveries, etc.
- Why there is no update for my parcel tracking status?
- If your parcel is shipped from our factory, it may take days or weeks to deliver to your country, especially for sea shipping. The tracking status would stay "in transit" and would not be updated until the parcel has finished custom clearance and passed to the local delivery.
- Can I refuse receipt of the goods?
- Yes, you can. You will, however, bear any expenses incurred.
- Is this MT mini Electric Skateboard Hard To Ride?
- It may be hard to get on and balance the first few times, but the reality is that riding an electric board is just like using a normal non-electric board. In this case, the only difference is that the skateboard is driven by a motor controlled by remote control. Instead of pushing the ground forward, you use the accelerator on the remote.
- What is the Weight limit for riders?
- The maximum load on the Yecooboard is 330 lbs(150kg).
We recommend a maximum weight of 264 pounds (120 kilograms) or less, as excess weight may affect performance and speed.
- Is the Mini Electric Skateboard waterproof?
- The Yecooboard had no problem passing small puddles while riding along the road.
However, we recommend that you stay away from puddles and away from wet or frozen surfaces. The circuit board is not waterproof. Water may damage the board (the warranty does not cover water damage). It's dangerous to ride on wet and icy surfaces because you can easily lose control of the skateboard.
- Do You Need A Helmet To Ride the mini Electric Skateboard?
- For personal safety reasons, it is strongly recommended that you wear a helmet when riding an electric skateboard. In addition, many countries, states, and counties that have legalized electric skateboarding legally require you to wear a helmet when riding the board.
- Can Yecoo MT Mini Electric Skateboard be used like a normal skateboard when it's out of power?
- Yes, MT can be used as a regular skateboard when it's out of power. However, it is not strongly discouraged they be used that way.
- Can the battery be replaced?
- Of course it can! The battery pack is replaceable, and you can buy the matching one on our website.
- What are the recommend ages?
- Ages 18+ can skate alone. Under age 18 needs adult supervision. Must be physically able to use the board (stand for long periods of time, be able to keep the balance. Must be able to physically carry the board (or get help if you can't).