Warranty and Returns
We proudly stand behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy with your gear. All skateboard and items from our Yecoo have a 180-Days Warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects.
Yecoo Board can be easily repaired by replacing the broken part. If you use it properly but quality problems occur during the warranty period, we will always diagnose and send free replacement parts for boards under warranty. Shipping fees will be collected (Recently YECOO BOARD received a malicious request for maintenance. We had to make tough decisions, if the parts are sent out many times and the skateboard still cannot work properly, you will be marked as the buyer with abnormal behavior by us. After that, your repair needs can only bring the skateboard back to YECOO BOARD headquarters, diagnose and update parts by our engineers. But we will not bear the freight.).
We are responsible for diagnose and sending free parts until the board is fixed. For example, if we sent you part A but problem still exists, we will keep sending B in place of A, whatever needed, until the moment the right part is replaced and the board is fixed.
You can buy all parts in our shop and we also provide 180 days warranty. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click Message us to chat online.
The water damage, wheel wear and manual damage are not covered under warranty.
We offer a refund for returns:
- The delivery address of the order cannot be reached;
- The skateboard was lost in transit;
- The skateboard has serious quality problems and cannot be used.
- Under normal circumstances, we do not accept returns. If there is a dispute, we accept the return, but we do not bear the freight for the return.
But we will not refund you if any of the following situations occurred:
- When your ordered products are being built;
- When your order is shipped out;
- When you receive the product with parts are defective - but we will replace the defective parts for free by mail.
And if you have other special problems, you can negotiate with the customer service for a refund.